For patients receiving inpatient care, Penn Therapy & Fitness at Rittenhouse allows for a seamless transition from long-term acute care to inpatient rehabilitation to outpatient therapy – all on the Penn Medicine Rittenhouse campus.
Penn Therapy & Fitness from Good Shepherd Penn Partners is the official outpatient therapy provider of Penn Medicine.
- Neurological rehabilitation including care for stroke, spinal cord injury and brain injury
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Sports medicine
- Hand therapy
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Reduced gravity therapy on the AlterG treadmill
Monday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m. -7 p.m.
Penn Therapy & Fitness at Rittenhouse
1800 Lombard Street, First Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
View Larger Map
Parking is available at the parking garage located at 1700 South Street. Patients and visitors receive discounted rates with validation.
Penn Therapy and Fitness at Rittenhouse is accessible by several public transportation routes:
- The SEPTA Broad Street subway (orange line) stops four blocks east from Penn Medicine Rittenhouse at the Lombard Street and South Street station.
- SEPTA bus route 40 stops at 18th Street and South Street, adjacent to Penn Medicine Rittenhouse.